HMRC hold an unprecedented level of information on UK businesses and taxpayers which they are using to carry out an increasing number of tax investigations and collect additional tax revenues.
- Our team has a combined experience of 125 years and understands the inner workings of HMRC
- We assist with every stage of an enquiry to mitigate the impact on those most affected
- Complimentary initial discussion and assessment of the case
How can Markel Tax assist?
- We are experts in dealing with these types of investigation and can assist in the process from start to finish
- Provide easy-to-understand advice on the options available when HMRC make the offer of the CDF
- Ensure that the outline disclosure is complete and submitted on time
- Deal with all aspects of the follow-up work
- Provide the necessary support and assistance for any meetings with HMRC and preparing the detailed disclosure report
- Advise on making a voluntary disclosure in relation to any tax fraud committed where this is appropriate